Okay…so I am reading my emails and come across this one that references an “Uglies” recipe. Of course, a recipe with a name like that, I had to read more. They actually aren’t that pretty to look at, but sound pretty tasty and easy!
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
- In a large skillet or frying pan, cook ground chuck with onion and garlic powder until evenly brown; drain off the grease. Stir in the barbeque sauce and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Roll out each biscuit on a floured surface so that each biscuit is 6 inches across. Put the biscuit in the muffin tin and fold up sides to create a cup shape. Fill each biscuit fill almost to the top with the meat mixture; top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until biscuits are baked, cheese is melted and tops are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
These are freezable…make…bake…freeze!
Please follow and like us: