2014 LEGO® Kidsfest Tour Dates Have Been Announced!
Coming to a city near you – The LEGO® KidsFest, a nationally-traveling giant LEGO expo!
This interactive LEGO extravaganza brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
2014 – Tour Dates of the Giant Family Expo Kicks Off 6th Year of National Tour
- Raleigh, NC: February 28 – March 2
- Novi, MI: April 25 – 27
- Calgary, AB, Canada: May 16 – 18
- Atlanta, GA: June 27 – 29
- Dallas, TX: August 29 – 31
- Richmond, VA: October 3 – 5
- Indianpolis, IN: November 7-9
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- LEGO CHIMA: choose your tribe and test your Speedor battling skills
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S. (in U.S. Markets only)
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- And much more, covering over 150,000+ square feet of space
Since the tours began in 2009, nearly 420,000 have attended a LEGO Kids Fest.
Tour stops in the past have included:
- San Jose
If you think you’d like to attend – don’t wait to get your tickets! Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Tickets for all 2014 tour stops are on sale at www.LEGOkidsfest.com.
There are five sessions – all identical. And all are 4 1/2 hours each for the each tour stop. For full details, visit the website at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.