What exactly is this Mobile Emergency Kit? It’s a Mobile Emergency Pocket Folder just like the one you see above containing:
- 1 RR™ Vehicle Alert Decals – this tells emergency responders to look in the glovebox if your pet is in need of help
- 2 RR™ Home Alert Decals – these are just like the ones you see in home windows telling emergency personnel there are disabled individuals in the home EXCEPT you indicate how many cats, dogs, birds or other animals are in the home
- 2 RR™ Animal Transport Forms – this is for the first responders to fill out letting others know where the animal was found, the emergency contact info, the date and time of the accident, where the animal is being taken, who rescued the animal and the name of their dept.
- 1 Wag’N Pet Passport® (for 1 dog) – a booklet where your dog’s veterinary record keeping is all listed. Beginning with who the owner is and their contact information. Then there are pages to list your dog’s vaccination records – from Rabies, Parvo Virus, Distemper and more
- 1 CD-ROM with Interactive Documentation
- Useful Pet Forms:
Emergency Contact Form
Pet Profile Form
Printable Emergency Wallet Card
Printable Lost Pet Poster
Printable Stolen Pet Poster
**SPECIAL BONUS: Receive a FREE PET FIRST AID BANDANA with every RoverRespond’R Kit! – This is really cute. It’s an actual bandana imprinted with first aid techniques for your pet.
Wag’N has us pet owners covered. Here are other products you will find from Wag’N: