College is so expensive! Everything about it – the classes, the boarding, the food, the text books, transportation if you don’t live on campus, parking fees if you do, the supplies, the program fees, laundry – all of it is just so costly. That said, here are several ways to help cut some of those costs.
Rent Textbooks – Save Money
There are a lot of benefits of doing so especially when you rent from CampusBookRentals.com.
- They have the largest selection in the nation
- You save 40-90% off of bookstore price.
- There’s the option of flexible renting periods
- There’s free shipping both ways
- There’s a 21-day risk free return policy
- You can highlight in the textbooks
- Need customer support? They have live customer support.
Take a peek at how it works:
And when you rent from Campus Book Rentals – for each book rented, a donation is made to Operation Smile (an international children’s medical charity).
Don’t Sell Your Textbooks (if you own them)! Rent Them Out! Make Money!
That’s right – don’t sell your textbooks! Make money with the textbooks you already own in the RentBack program that Campus Book Rentals offers. Your textbooks will be rented out to other students with this program – putting money back in your pocket. You’ll make 2-4x’s the money renting out your textbooks instead of though buyback options. Sounds like a win-win, doesn’t it?
Have you ever rented textbooks, or rented your textbooks out, that you already owned? What was your experience – we’d love for you to share it with us.