Uniden R7 Radar Detector – Monitor Your Speed with Voice Activation
Have a lead foot? Get speeding tickets often? Wish you could find a way to help keep your teen safer while driving by helping them keep their speed in check? Can’t afford the bells and whistles the newer cars offer? The Uniden R7 Radar Detector could be just what you need.
Not everyone can afford the luxury of purchasing a newer vehicle with all the bells and whistles, I’m one of those people. In driving a couple loaner cars while my vehicle was in for repairs, a couple features of the cars I drove that I really liked were 1. the mirrors that told me there was a vehicle near me and 2. one would flash me my speed. The speed feature, though not a voice alert, was nice as I can find myself driving a bit too fast in cars I don’t know – heck, sometimes that happens in my own vehicle. This is where you might just find the Uniden R7 to be a handy little device to bring aboard your vehicle.
You ask what’s so special about the Uniden R7 – it’s more than a radar detector. It can help you keep your speed to where it should be – keeping you safer, other vehicles on the road safer and keeping money in your pocket rather than doling it out on a speeding ticket.
The device comes equipped with:
- With voice notifications and a MAX speed warning system you will be able to hear when you exceed the preset speed without taking your eyes off the road – which in turn will help avoid speeding tickets. In addition….
- The large OLED display includes arrows that identify the direction of incoming threats and change color on a scale of green to red to indicate the signal’s strength.
- The Uniden R7 radar tracks up to four signals simultaneously for greater awareness as you drive
Can you see the benefits of owning a Uniden R7? You can monitor your speed without taking your eyes off the road. This device will let you know when you go above that MAX speed with the voice notifications and MAX speed warning system – preventing you falling prey to a speeding ticket. Though, more importantly, you’ll be keeping your vehicle at a safe driving speed. Seriously, let’s face it – driving on the roads isn’t what it was 20, or even, 10 yrs ago. We all have to do our part to keep ourselves, our passengers and other vehicles on the road safe. The device has a large display – a feature older eyes really appreciate. And, it tracks up to four signals.
Key Product Specs
- Voice notifications – Allow you to focus on the road
- Works with most vehicles
- Get real-time alerts in your existing vehicle.
- Color OLED display – The easy-to-see information display provides a clear view. Plus, the large screen allows you to quickly and easily read the information while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead.
- Long-range detection – High sensitivity on all conventional and instant-on radar bands…Directional arrows indicate where the radar signal is originating from
- K-Filter and Ka-Filter – Filter noise from the K and Ka bands to prevent false detections (K and Ka bands are radio wave frequencies that send out alerts with many detectors telling you how strong (close) the signal is).
There are so many that could benefit from owning a Uniden R7. Head on over to the Best Buy site to read all the specs on the Uniden R7. Stay safe.