ModCloth Make The Cut Contest: ‘Prints Charming’
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a fashion designer – here’s your chance – that dream can could true!
The ModCloth Make The Cut program is a recurring design contest that invites the ModCloth Community to design garments, graphics, or fabric prints. Its main purpose is to further their mission of democratizing fashion by producing clothing designed by community members. YOU can become a designer at ModCloth!
How does the contest work?
- Entrants will design a new print for a private label dress silhouette that is already being produced!
- Contestants have two weeks to submit designs.
- After the submission period, the ModCloth Creative Team will narrow down the submissions to 20, which will be sent to the guest judge, Amanda Needham, Costume Designer for Portlandia.
- After Amanda has chosen the 10 finalists, they will be posted on the Be The Buyer page for voting.
- There will be a week for the Community to vote
- ModCloth will contact the winner and update the contest announcement with the big news!
• Contest is Live Now!
• End of Submission Period: Friday 02/14/14
• Launch voting on Be The Buyer: Monday 03/03/14
• End voting on Be The Buyer: Monday 03/10/14
• Winner announced on ModCloth Blog (winner will be contacted personally): Wednesday 3/12/14
Send your entry in now and be sure to come back and leave me the link so that I can check out your entry! I’d love to see what you’ve created. Good Luck!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.