Santa arrives from the North Pole right? Create footsteps of Santa entering and leaving your home – for the kids to see Christmas morning.
- Using two pieces of cardboard or paper large enough to replicate Santa’s boot sole shape (one piece will do – it just takes a little more time to create the prints on the floor).
- Using a shoe or boot – trace the sole onto the paper medium
- Cut out the traced portion – which will leave you what looks like the shape of a foot stencil
- Lay the inner stencil (the cut out piece) on the floor
- Using either flour, baking soda or baby powder – sprinkle the stencil with this (a sifter works real well for this)
- Continue throughout your house where Santa would walk
You can do this even if you don’t have snow on the ground – Santa comes from where snow is all year round :-).
Please follow and like us: