Keep your kids safe! Take a look at this Genetic Fingerprint – You can have one of these done of your child(ren) too!
A parent’s worst fear is learning that their child is missing – no matter their age. I cringe at just the thought of someone taking my daughter – any child – anyone, and harming them in any way, shape or form. For me – it’s the unthinkable…but I also know that it’s a reality that could happen. I also know I have a job to do by educating her about predators of all kinds, by repeating myself over and over again about the crazies in this world – to drive it into her mind that no child or adult is exempt from being kidnapped. And – I know I have to do what I can to be able to help the police find my child if that ever happened. I need to know things like, what clothes she had on, where birthmarks are located, what they look like, what unique characteristics she has, and now I am adding to my list – a genetic fingerprint.
You Ask – What is a Genetic Fingerprint?
The DNA Diagnostic Center can – with a simple swab of the cheek, put forth a DNA fingerprint of your child. You then mail the swab in to the company and once the profile has been completed, a certificate of results is created and signed by one of the DDC’s (DNA Diagnostics Center) PhD’s. This certificate provides key genetic markers and can be used by the police in aiding in their investigation. YOU hold this certificate – no one else.
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile
This resource is such a great advancement in aiding in missing persons investigations. Time is of the essence when a child/person goes missing. Instead of having to wait days for a profile of a DNA sample to be processed from a toothbrush or piece of hair – the DNA Genetic Fingerprint you already hold in your possession – because you were prepared – would be readily available.
Year’s ago – a DNA profile cost over $400. This same profile now can be had for $99. If you feel that you’d like to get all your ducks in a row – as a reader of Finger Click Saver’s – you can receive $50 off for a limited time by using the promo code USFAMILY50 at www.childprotectbydna.com. Personally, I see this resource just as valuable for any individual.