My Pinteresting Mom Promotion
First Place Prize: Jabra Freeway and $500
The Jabra Freeway is a Bluetooth Wireless In-car Speakerphone and will work with any Bluetooth enabled phone. I have been accepted to review the device however have yet to receive the product. When it arrives, I will be putting it to work and will report all the details of my findings. However in the meantime, while I’m awaiting its arrival; I wanted to share with you Jabra Freeway – My Pinteresting Mom Promotion.
The promotion couldn’t be anymore fun as all you need to do is to:
Create a Pinterest board inspired by your Mom
First prize is $500 and a Jabra FREEWAY!
Second prize will receive a Jabra SOLEMATE™!
The promotion runs now thru May 9th, 2013. You’ll find all the details on the Jabra Facebook Page
Jabra is a global company that produces headset and speakerphone solutions – including communication devices for mobile users, office-based and contact center employees. Their line of devices for mobile users has intrigued me for quite some time. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Jabra Freeway…which is due to arrive 05/6/13 according to UPS 🙂
About the Jabra Freeway – One of the Main Prizes:
Make hands-free calls sound better than ever.
a 3-speaker stereo system
Virtual Surround sound, which makes the audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before
Dualmic technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise
The Jabra FREEWAY is extraordinarily easy to operate:
Voices are in control. To start with, voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing.
After that, it will announce the name of the incoming callers,
Asks if you want to accept their calls
Will tell you battery level and connection status
You then simply use your own voice:
- To make calls
- To Answer calls
- To End calls
- To Redial calls
- To reject calls –
All this is done while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
If you use two mobile phones – the Jabra FREEWAY will pair with both simultaneously. And there is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra FREEWAY
on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
Jabra Freeway – Features and Specifications
1. Industry leading rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers and Virtual
2. Keep your conversations clear with an acoustically optimized
design featuring dual microphones, echo and wind noise cancellation
3. Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor
4. Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free
5. Voice guidance talks you through setup. Tells you when you are
connected and how much battery you have left
6. Tells you who is calling using PBAP*
7. Easy to install. Pair to your phone and place on your sun visor.
8. Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and listen to
your music and calls through your car stereo
9. Stream music, podcasts and hear turn-by-turn directions wirelessly from your phone using A2DP
10. Control your music player using AVRCP remote controls
11. Connect and use 2 mobile devices at the same time
12. Dedicated mute button, on/off switch and large easy to access
13. Firmware updates and additional languages available for download at Jabra.com
14. In-car cigarette lighter adapter charger with disconnectable USB
cable so you can also charge it from your PC
15. L 99 x W 120 x H 19 mm
15. Up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time
* Phone dependent
This device is something every cellphone user/driver needs. Personally, I have an issue with people who drive, text, talk on the cell, answer the cell, and check voicemail when driving. My issue has been quite of a long-standing issue that once warranted my taking action on an employee who was working with my son at his day program. He’d be driving and doing everything on that cell of his. Cell phones are distracting. Usage in many states while driving has been banned. In my state – texting is banned while driving. That’s just not enough in my opinion.