One of the ways people steal other’s identities is by searching through their trash. Think about it…credit card companies send you a bill…that bill has your account number on it. Social Security sends you award letters and notifications….all with your social security number on them. There are so many documents out there with information for these nasty thieves. You throw out a credit card….there’s your name, your credit card number, and the CVV code on the back, one uses often times when purchasing on the Internet or over the phone.
Let Fellows assist you with your Spring cleaning of all your documents. You can help protect yourself by shredding documents and even credit cards! Fellows has a shredder that does just that (I accidently put a credit card through my last shredder…I killed it 🙁 ).
Fellowes P-12C Cross-Cut Shredder with SafeSense has impressive features:
- Active shredder safety technology for the home office
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32×2″ crosscut particles (Security Level 3)
- Patented SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Compact design fits neatly under desks
- Features 4-gallon, pull-out bin
- Shreds: Paper Clips, Staples, Paper, Credit Cards
- Input Capacity: 12.0 Pages
- Wastebasket Capacity: 4.0 Gal.
- Features: SafeSense Technology
Disclosure: As a member of the One2One Network, we are working with them and Fellows and all opinions are solely of an FCS team member.