Adfilic Power Bank Review – An External Charger for Your Devices
Mom and daughter convo – M: I sent you a text. Why didn’t you respond? D: My phone died. M: Did you charge it last night? D: No, I forgot. M: Why do I even pay for a phone for you?
That conversation is a relentless conversation that the teen and I have time and time again. Guess what though? That conversation has dwindled to once in a blue moon now thanks to the Adfilic Power Bank. Adfilic sent us one to test out and we are loving it!
About the Adfilic Power Bank
- Fits in your purse or pocket
- Has 2600mAh Lithium Ion battery that is tested for safety and built with the latest PCB board to quickly charge your devices to a 100% without the dangers of frying up your phone
- Comes with a 12 month, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service
- Highly durable and stylish casing makes the power bank a strong sturdy device that won’t break or malfunction when dropped
- For a limited time – a 3 in 1 USB adapter comes with every order….
The power bank is easy to operate. Plug the bank into your PC or wall charger. If it’s not charged it will display a red dot on the top. If it is charged, it will display a blue dot.
What Devices Will This Work With?
- Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C, 4/4S, iPad 1/2/3/4 mini 2, iPod Nano, Touch 4th/5th Generation (Lightning and 30-pin cables included as BONUS)
- Samsung – Galaxy Note 1,2,3, S1,S3/S4, S2 Skyrocket
- Google – Nexus 4, 7 & 7FHD, 10
- HTC One M7, M4, EVO 4G, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA
- Motorola – Atrix, Droid, Moto X
- Nokia – Lumia series
- Sony – Xperia series
- LG – Optimus series
So you can see that it works with many devices. Below the power bank is attached to two different generations of the iPod and a cell phone.
It is said that you can replenish the charge of camera batteries too! What’s really nice is that you can still use the phone while the power bank is charging your phone. It takes approximately 1.5 hours to fully charge the LG Optimus.
Our Thoughts on the Adfilic Brand
We love the Adfilic Power Bank. My daughter can now thank her lucky stars that I am not on her butt about making sure she has a full charge when she’s away from home.
That said, the first 3 in 1 charging cable that came with the power bank had an issue. That issue was that the silver port to charge a device came apart from the casing/wires and was stuck in the phone. Not a big deal as far as the phone was concerned – that piece was easy enough to remove with tweezers. I reported the issue to Adfilic and Adfilic had NO issue with sending us another. That is customer service!
You can find the Adfilic Power Bank on Amazon.com
Adfilic has sponsored a Power Bank for a giveaway for you! Giveaway starts at 9 PM 9/22/14 and ends 9/30/14 @ 11:59 PM. US entrants only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.