Are you at all familiar with Triberr? It’s a way to have your blog posts retweeted via Twitter.
Here’s a very short synopsis of how Triberr works:
So what’s it do? (Taken from their website)
Every time you publish a new post, everyone in your tribe will tweet it to their followers. And you do the same for everyone in your tribe.
- It’s a form of viral marketing. Think of it being similar to using Networkedblogs but taken a step further by getting your posts in front of your tribes member’s followers
- Your tweets are done automatically and will keep your stream active…in turn…increasing your Klout Score
- People re-tweeting your tweets (helps with the Klout Score)
- Zero cost to you, unless you choose to use premium features
- You need to be invited. You will receive a Twitter DM which contains an invite code.
- To accept the invite, go to Triberr’s website and use the code in the box on their home page.
- Set up your account with your blog’s RSS and then set your preferences
- You now can create 3 tribes of your own. These tribes can’t consist of members of other tribes at first (this is called inbreeding and comes after establishing your tribes)