This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
Today’s kids are so very busy with their friends and activities. They are much more advanced because of the time they are growing up in. With there being so much more in the world for them to do, it’s hard to keep them from doing things that interest them – it’s what makes them grow as a person. Luckily, for us parents, we live during a time that makes it easy for us to keep in touch with our kids when they aren’t with us but – not without an added expense on our hands. Yes, I am talking about cell phone technology.
Okay, so you don’t want to add your child to your cell phone plan – it will cost you too much; and of course, that nasty word “contract” comes into play, something you’re not really wanting to extend. So now what? Well…have you ever thought about a TracFone? There are so many features to owning a TracFone.
- No Contract, No credit checks, No activation or cancellation fees, No Surprises!
- The ability to double your purchased minutes
- Brand name phones from leading manufacturer’s (Samsung, Motorola, LG, Nokia…to name a few) including Bluetooth enabled “Smart” phones, “Candy Bar” phones
- Nationwide coverage with excellent reception and connectivity
TracFone has several plans:
- Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country
- 1 year service cards – give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
- “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only $19.99, but some phones include it!
- Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes
International Long Distance:
- Call Internationally for the same price as any other call (TracFone is the only wireless service that offers this)
- Call over 60 International destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
- The International Neighbors program allows you to provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
Phone Selections consist of:
- Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
- Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
For more information on TracFone’s coverage, reliability and convenience…check out these videos from real TracFone customers: