1. Go to www.sellsite.com
2. Search for your cell phone’s make and model.
3. Check the prices offered and chose which site works best for you in terms of what they will pay you and their payment methods.
4. Sell your phone – Click on the ‘Sell Now’ to be taken to that destination.
5. Once you are at the recycling site you have chosen to be the best fit for you, fill in your details and follow the instructions to post your phone to them. (This step includes the cell phone recycling program providing a freepost bag, along with an address of where to send the phone, all free of charge.)
6. Once the cell phone recycling company has received and checked your phone, they will send you payment via your selected payment method.
This is a great way to get the most bang for your buck on what you might otherwise just trash. Did you know? Research has suggested that there are up to 300 million unused cell phones in the USA. Recycling cell phones helps the environment in many ways. How cool is it if you can get some money for your old cell…I say, why not! It’s a win-win situation!