Okay, I have to admit I hate sorting through coupons and I detest organizing them. That being said, there was a day in my life when I took hours to do this…hadn’t a care in the world at the time…but now life is much too busy…I could care less which I know is costing me. I wish I could shop online, apply the coupon, have those items ready for me at the store, and be on my way to finish the daunting task…I am dreaming…I doubt I’ll ever see something like this in my lifetime.
Then I came upon The Couponizer and learned this:
The entire 6 piece system includes:
- The Couponizer® – 8″ x 5¼” booklet with 18 grocery coupon pockets, 4 generic
- coupon pockets, 3 gift card/shopper loyalty sleeves, shopping pockets
- Shopping List – 20 page tear off list pad with cardboard backing
- CoupStacker – Pre-sorting mat color coded to match the system pockets
- CoupTracker – 15 page spiral bound list pad with cardboard backing
- Scissors – blunt tip
- Carrying Bag – clear vinyl zippered bag
Okay…so now I wonder…would I be more organized? Would I not hate the dreaded task? Would I be a happier shopper at the grocery store when I am trying to find the coupons I know I have in my pouch…but search endlessly for, yet still can’t find them no matter how hard I look (I think my patience gets the best of me). I even have them sectioned out. I don’t know…I might give this a whirl. If I were to buy right now, I could get a free flashlight. If nothing else, it would make a good gift for my mother…she loves stuff like this.
There’s also a free ebook to download for anyone who’s interested…The Couponizer’s Smart Guide to Savings.