Purex has come out with liquid gel packs. So what exactly do these consist of?
Purex UltraPacks are:
- Convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs
- Contain the new Triple Action Liquid Formula
- Double the cleaning power in every drop – having 2x concentrated liquid detergent
- Dissolve quickly
- Are safe for all machines, including HE washers
- Have 2x concentrated liquid detergent
To use these the Ultrapacks:
- Simply make sure your hands are dry (water dissolves the film).
- Toss the pack in the washer before adding clothing (the more time they spend in the washer, the faster they dissolve)
- If you have a front loader, be sure to add the pack directly into the washer and NOT in the drawer.
I was able to give these a test drive the Mountain Breeze scent. I felt they cleaned as well as the liquid. My clothes were left with a clean fresh scent and came out clean. The fact that they are easy to use by not having to worry about spillage and mess, is a plus. These are great for those who have to go to the laundromat as they are very light-weight compared to the liquid bottles. The packs are available in Mountain Breeze scent and Free and Clear.