So here’s a scale for you avid weight-conscious enthusiasts. It’s the Ozeri Weight Master BMI Scale. We were given the opportunity to review this scale and must say, it’s quite the scale!
Ozeri Weight Master BMI Scale Features:
- Calculates your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Input of Height Range – 3 ft 3.5 in. – 7 ft 2.5 in.
- Weighs up to 440 pounds (maximum weight) /200 kg
- Graduation 0.1 kg /0.2 lbs
- Full LCD Display
- Color Alter Technology – Highlighting your net weight change in GREEN for weight loss and RED for weight gain
- Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Includes 2x CR2032 Lithium batteries
- Low Battery Indicator “Lo”
- Auto on and has a UNIT button that one can use
- Auto Power off
Is this scale for just one person?
The answer to that is no! Up to eight (8) people can input their personal data and the scale retains this information. All one needs to do is remember what Profile their number is.
Take a look at the screens:
After stepping on the scale, one’s weight is locked in once they’ve seen the screen flash twice. Right after that, one’s BMI will show up:
According to the chart found in the manual, the BMI of this person is in Normal Weight.
Should you gain weight – the dial will display in red:
We had three of us checking our weights on the scale. The scale seem to provide accurate weights of all of us. It is recommended that you do not weigh yourself on a carpet – doing that distorts your weight.
One can purchase this scale at Amazon.com
Do you weigh yourself often? Do you have a BMI scale? What are your thoughts on these types of scales?