Jerri Ann, one of the old-timer bloggers and the Original Trash Can Blogger, remembers when bloggers shared links and link love just because they enjoyed someone’s blog. This was done without any expectations, of or in hopes of compensation. Just one blogger friend being another blogger’s friend.
With that all being said, Jerri Ann has created an old fashion MeMe Hop in hopes that the fun and bloggy love will go far. Will you help in his feat? I can’t wait to see how many links are added to the linky!
How it works:
Answer the following 10 questions on your blog, not on Facebook but on your blog. Simply copy and pasting the questions will work – you know what to do I’m sure 🙂 Then tag ONE friend and ask them to answer the questions and tag one friend. One, that’s all, just one! And, ask the person you tag to do this within the next 3 or 4 days. No rush.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Television
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Las Vegas in the winter, on an ocean front property in the summer – in NH would be great.
- Do you have a garden? Yes, small one that I don’t tend to often enough
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- What time is bed time? Between 2am and 4am
- What’s under your bed? Under bed storage bags filled with yards and yards of fabric and clothes of my daughter’s from years past, that I am going to turn into a quilt
- Do you sing in the shower? Nope – not me…
- How many keys on your key ring? Two – both for the car
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Six miles
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I’m a night owl…not by choice, but by necessity. And, when in the day when being a night owl wasn’t a necessity – I didn’t function in the morning until after 10am.
Now, I’m choosing to tag April from This Lady Blogs. I’m adding my link to this post to the linky below and you can add the linky to your blog if you want and host the linky as well with the code below. No rules, just all fun!