There are two publications. One for the older children and one for the younger children. They also have a link for those who prefer Newsletters. Heck…if you want to keep it a secret for Christmas, you could even subscribe them to the magazine and put a note in their stocking or the magazine itself (if it has arrived) for a stocking stuffer.
To begin receiving the magazine follow these steps:
- Go here and Select your region (right top of page)
- On the ‘Home” page, you’ll see “Recommendations” on the right. Directly under you’ll see the button for “Lego Club”
- Click on “Lego Club” that will take you to another page
- At the top of the page you will see the “Behind the Bricks” tab
- In the middle of the page you’ll see “FREE Lego Club Magazine” and the “Sign Up” button (this same page has the link to sign up for the newsletter as well)
I know my daughter loves receiving mail. For that matter, I love receiving ‘fun’ mail. I imagine your kids would look forward to receiving mail just for them, just as much!
Make it a great Friday!